Who We Are
Physiostation & Sports Injury Clinic is a multi-disciplinary clinic providing physiotherapy, registered massage therapy, acupuncture, kinesiology and intramuscular stimulation/dry needling services to Cloverdale, Surrey, Langley and the surrounding communities.
PHYSIOSTATION HAS EXPANDED!
With over 3,500 sq feet we are now one of the largest Sports Injury Clinics in the Fraser Valley! We have 17 private treatment rooms, state of the art equipment including Laser and Shockwave Therapy, and a gym featuring a Pilates reformer!
Why Physiostation & Sports Injury Clinic?
- Experienced Canadian, American and Australian university-trained physiotherapists
- Specialist training and certification in a wide range of therapies
- Proudly supporting the community, including the Surrey United Soccer Club, Surrey Beavers Rugby Club, Game Ready, and Pacific Sport athletes
- Brand new clinic with 9 private treatment rooms and a state-of-the-art gym with a Pilates reformer
- The latest and best equipment including ultrasound, interferential current, EMS, TENS and K-tape
- Extended hours 6 days per week to accommodate your busy lifestyle
- One on One sessions that focus on your needs – we do not use assistants
- Private, MSP, RCMP, DVA, Canadian Forces, WorkSafe BC (WCB) and ICBC clients welcome
- Fee discounts for students and seniors
- Priority 48-hour booking for all emergency services personnel, and athletes from Surrey United, Kwantlen, Surrey Beavers Rugby Club, Game Ready and Pacific Sport
- Easy access from all regions of Surrey, White Rock, South Surrey, Cloverdale, Langley, Delta and beyond – at Hwy 10 & 176th St in the Brickyard Station plaza
CAMT – Canadian Academy of Manipulative Therapy
NAIOMT – North American Institute of Orthopedic Manual Therapy
iSTOP – The Institute for the Study and Treatment of Pain
SPC – Sport Physiotherapy Canada
CPA – Canadian Physiotherapy Association
PABC – Physiotherapy Association of BC
Services and Fees
Extended visits over 30 minutes are available upon request.
Acupuncture and IMS are tools we may decide to use with the patient during a session. There are no additional fees for these services.
*Inclusive of Tax
Appointment may include assessment, hands on treatment & treatment planning
Treatment cost billed directly to WCB upon claim approval.
(Doctor visit required for ICBC and WCB)
MSP Gov’t Exempt
Methods of payment we accept are MasterCard, Visa, debit and cash.
DIRECT BILLING available for Blue Cross/Blue Shield members.
Ask about our Senior and Student Discount.
We offer Emergency Services Personnel and athletes from Surrey Beavers Rugby League, Game Ready, Pacific Sport, Kwantlen Athletics and Surrey United priority initial physiotherapy assessments within 48 hours of contacting the clinic. Please call the office to make an appointment and be sure to identify yourself as a member of a priority group at this time.
What Our Clients Say
Geri Donnelly scored the first 2 goals ever scored by Canada’s national women’s soccer team and represented Canada at 2 FIFA World Cups. She was inducted into the Canadian Soccer Hall of Fame in 2014.
“I have seen many practitioners for injuries throughout my soccer career but it wasn’t until I went to Physiostation that the sources of my chronic Achilles tendonitis, and my back pain, were treated and I became injury free. They use cutting edge technology to get you back to your activity as quickly as possible. I highly recommend Physiostation because you will receive exceptional individualized care.” - Geri Donnelly
Connect With Us
Physiostation & Sports Injury Clinic
Unit 113-17433 Highway 10
Surrey, BC V3S 2X6
Tel 604.372.0808 | Email email@example.com
Monday – Friday: 6:30am – 7:30pm
Statutory Holidays: CLOSED